September 20, 2021

‘Hospital Playlist’ Kdrama Season 1 & 2: Quotes That Help You Forget, Move On and Even More

Edit Posted by with No comments

Bad things at times do happen to good people. (때때로 불행한 일이 좋은 사람들에게 생길수 있다.)
Good things take time.
Because all we have is forget and move on.
Do you know what was the first thought that crossed my mind when I heard you were attacked? - I should have told him… that I like him. I really should have told him. (Song Hwa to Ik Joon)
Do you know why doctors only give vague answers such as “We cannot be sure yet,” “We do not know yet,” and “We need to observe a bit more”? Doctors must take responsibility for their words. So we must be careful with our words. There is only one thing we, doctors, can tell our patients with certainty. ‘We will do our best.’ (Jung Won)

Even love requires practice.

I cannot help you with your tasks, but I can stay up all night with you. (Jung Won)
He loves her so much!~~ He even said he could be with her during her night shift even if he has to work the next morning.
I do not want to waste time. My time is too precious for that. I want to live doing the things I like and the things that I want to do right now. (Seok Hyeong)
If she does not miss me, I do not miss her, either. I just need you, Dad. You are my favorite person in the entire universe. (Woo Joo)
If the doctor gives up on the patient, he is not a doctor anymore. (Jun Wan)
If you have your family or loved ones with you, their mere existence can comfort you. Do not rob yourself of those chances. (Ik Joon)
I got divorced because my wife cheated on me. I worked at the hospital all day and looked after my son alone. I really lived hard but she had an affair with her friend’s husband.
At first, it hurt my pride and I was embarrassed to meet people. I wondered why my life was getting so difficult. It was really tough. But all of a sudden one day, I realized how much time I was wasting.
Wasting away my life like that because of what she did to me was being unkind to myself. (Ik Joon)
I prefer people who are responsible over those who are brainy and smart. (Seok Hyung)
I think there are three types of people in this world. First, those who are happiest when they are eating something good. Then there are those who enjoy food the most when they are eating alone. Lastly, there is you. Seeing others enjoy good food makes you happier than when you are eating it yourself. (Song Hwa to Jung Won)
It is my birthday today, right? That is great. Let’s cause some trouble today. (Song Hwa)
It is okay to cry.
Indecisiveness is my biggest weakness. I have a lot of knowledge but I do not know when and how it should be used. My patients could live or die depending on what I decide to do. What if I make the wrong decision? I will encounter hundreds of thousands of moments when I must make a decision. I do not know if I can do it. (Jae Hak)
It is too early to be sure about anything. (Jung Won)
It is natural to be scared. Do not beat yourself up. (Jun Hui)
My family’s life is on the line, so why would it matter how other people see me? (Ik Joon)
- Song Hwa: Ik Joon, that toy is for ages 5 and up.
- Ik Joon: Yeah, I am a part of the "up."
- Song Hwa: When I was young I loved watching the sunrise. But for some reason, I now love when the sunsets.
- Ik Joon: Do you know why? It is time to go home. You can call it a day and go home. That is why you like it.
Time is the solution to some problems. If you cannot find a solution now no matter how hard you rack your brain, just avoid the problem for now. If you avoid the problem for as long as possible, things could change with time. Oftentimes, that is what happens. (Jong Su)
They met as strangers, yet they grew love and rely on each other. (Seok Hyung)
What have you done for yourself lately? (Song Hwa)
When your brain and heart are saying two different things, your heart is right. Just follow your heart, then you will not regret it. (Ik Joon),
You are your own superhero.
You know… I am a good person. I am actually a better person than you think I am, so you do not need to worry about me. (Min Ha)
You need to do your job no matter how sad you are. (Jung Hwan)
Bonus (haha~):

Images and gifs credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment