December 15, 2023

"See You In My 19th Life" Quotes That You Won't Forget

Edit Posted by with No comments

I’m impressed by almost everything in "See You In My 19th Life": the visuals, the plot, the actors, the music. It’s all amazing. There are some gaps in the story, but it's acceptable to me. And Shin Hye Sun is incredible as always.

Number of episodes: 12

Best "See You In My 19th Life" quotes 

"See You In My 19th Life" Quotes That You Won't Forget

No one ever fully matures in their life. We just pretend to be. (Ban Ji Eum)

I don’t know whether I was startled or simply wanted to live. But I just started running. All the longing and heart-wrenching memories must’ve vanished in the wind while I ran. I found the will to live once again. That was when I realized that if I run, I can live. (Ji Eum)

Someone who’s always by your side whether in good times or bad. That’s who I wanted to be throughout my numerous lives. (Ji Eum)

Wishes come true if you’re desperate enough. (Ji Eum)

Relationships can only be maintained when the feeling is mutual. (Ji Eum)

When I was with Seo-ha, I felt like I was actually 12. He made me forget that I had died and lived again seventeen times in the past. (Ji Eum)

I’ve always wondered why I could remember my past lives. I couldn’t forget them even if I wanted to. But the most memorable life out of them all was the warm and ordinary summer days with you. (Ji Eum)

Despite living so many lives, I still struggle with these moments the most. It’s when I have to let go of the person I love. (Ji Eum)

Everything in life has an end, and everyone experiences loss. (Ji Eum)

There are moments that are indescribable with words. (Ji Eum)

I was reborn this time solely to meet you. (Ji Eum) 
- Seo Ha: Why are you so interested in me smiling?
- Ji Eum: Because that’s why I was reborn this time.
"See You In My 19th Life" Quotes That You Won't Forget

In life, timing is key. And I think the right time is today. I can’t let it pass by me again. I like you. (Ji Eum)

When you like someone, don’t you like everything about them? (Cho Won)

When I’m with her, my worries melt away and I feel relieved. If this is what love is, can I let myself feel it? (Seo Ha)

I’ll learn things gradually. And change things gradually, too. (Ji Eum)

Why do I remember my past lives? Is this a curse or a blessing? Whatever the case may be, I decided to accept my fate and often wondered how I would live my life. (Ji Eum)

Living a safe and ordinary life together with you. That’s all I want. (Ae Gyeong)

I once desired to live a normal life. I wanted to meet the love of my life and have our story end with a happily ever after. I desperately wanted that. (Ji Eum)

I've crossed the line so much that I'll always find you if I lose you.

No matter what choice you make, and no matter who you are, I’ll be by your side. (Seo Ha)

Shoulders are for people to lean on. (Ji Eum)

I believe it’s wiser to be alone than to maintain unnecessary relationships. (Ji Eum)

Sometimes the best friend is yourself. (Ji Eum)

Family members don’t always have to live under the same roof. We have our own lives to live. (Ji Eum)

At times, an enemy from your past life becomes your family in the present. (Ji Eum)

I think deep relationships, whether forged out of love or out of hate, are destined to intertwine again as family or as lovers. (Ji Eum)
"See You In My 19th Life" Quotes That You Won't Forget

Every family has a story. We all fight like cats and dogs. That’s how it is. (Ji Eum)

There are certain things about a person that never change. And for you, it’s your kind heart. ( Ji Eum to her sister)

There is a person who vividly remembers all their past lives. Their first memory was of sounds. The sound of the waves, the sound of the wind, and the sound of bells. Their second memory was of their mother. Her fragrant smell, her soft touch, and her warm embrace. (Ji Eum)

I don’t know what’s weighing on your mind. But do what’s best for you, not others. Do what you want. (Ae Gyeong)
- Seo Ha: It feels nice to leave everything behind.
- Ji Eum: When you want to leave, you should just do it. If not, you can’t ever leave. And you’ll regret it.
- Seo Ha: It feels like leaving a battlefield.

Seo-ha. Had I known we’d run out of time so soon, I would’ve expressed my gratitude and love more often. (Ji Eum)

What is See You In My 19th Life about?

"See You In My 19th Life" Quotes That You Won't Forget

For almost a millennium, Ban Ji-eum (Shin Hye-sun) has lived many lives through reincarnation and retained all her memories. She loses her eighteenth life in a tragic accident and decides to reunite with her previous lover in her nineteenth one.

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Fantasy

Based on: the webtoon See You in My 19th Life by Lee Hey

Release date: June 17, 2023

Network: tvN

Director: Lee Na Jung

Writer: Choi Young-lim

Streaming platform: Netflix

Main cast:

- Ban Ji-eum (Shin Hye-sun): a woman who can remember all her past lives

  - Works at MI Hotel's strategic planning team

  - Younger version played by Park So-yi

- Moon Seo-ha (Ahn Bo-hyun): the heir of a wealthy family who has trauma from a car accident

  - Leads MI Hotel's strategic planning team

  - Younger version played by Jung Hyeon-jun

- Yoon Cho-won (Ha Yoon-kyung): Joo-won's sister and a landscape architect

  - Younger version played by Ki So-yoo

- Ha Do-yoon (Ahn Dong-goo): Seo-ha's secretary and best friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment