March 6, 2019

The 10 Memorable Quotes from the Korean Drama, Legend of the Blue Sea

Edit Posted by with No comments
legend-of-the-blue-sea-kdrama-quotes
Waiting is a word that means something good is going to happen. A word that even when there is something scary like a shark swimming around, you don't have to be scared or look around (Shim Chung)
For me, loving someone is the easiest thing to do. Even when I tried so hard not to, I couldn't help but to love. I wanted to be disappointed, I could not. For me, love overcomes everything (Shim Chung)
Life is naturally all about something that is about to work out but then it may not. The most important thing is you should never give up on what you've chosen until it becomes yours" (Heo Joon Jae)
The easiest thing that can change in the world is a person’s heart. (Heo Joon Jae)
I knew it the moment I say you. This is the man, someone who’s worth hanging my once in a lifetime love on. (Shim Chung)
legend-of-the-blue-sea-kdrama-quotes
They say that life is a series of chance encounters. When you value the chance encounters, then life will be filled with good connections. If not, life will become a lonely one. (Beggar)
She won’t go anywhere. She’ll continue to stay by me. Even if she goes somewhere else, I’ll be following her. (Heo Joon Jae)
I thought about it and realized life is short. I feel that my love will be longer than my life. That’s why in this life, my love won’t end. (Heo Joon Jae)
You said you would rather love and be in pain than not remember and not be able to love. (Heo Joon Jae)
You never know what’s going to happen to your life. Don’t just look at your present situation. Even if people don’t change, circumstances do. (Ahn Jin Joo)
legend-of-the-blue-sea-kdrama-quotes

Images credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment