October 2, 2019

'That Winter, the Wind Blows' Kdrama: Quotes That Can Touch Your Soul

Edit Posted by with No comments
that-winter-the-wind-blows-quotes
Image credit: Original author
I, who want to live, met a woman who wants to die. We are clearly very different. But for some reason… at that moment, that woman seemed like me. For the first time, I became curious about that woman.
It always felt like she was looking at me with her whole body and heart.
But you, Young, became the last reason for me to live like a human being. Could I become the same to you? In this empty world, could I not become your last reason to live?
You and the whole world can’t understand me. I will understand myself. (Moo Chul)
Even if everyone in the world curses me, I want to understand that I had no choice but to live like a fool. If I don't understand myself at least, I'm just too pitiful then. (Moo Chul) 
For the first time, I didn’t consider my thirty years of life as being unfair. For the first time, it felt like the world was fair. I will never think of my life as unfair. Right now, I’m happy. That’s enough.
What a person can do for another, is not forgiveness but comfort. (Oh Young)
I loved you. I have no confidence to keep you by my side and love you, but you’re not guilty for deceiving me. It was your way to survive, and I had some moments of happiness. (Oh Young)
Love isn't about making a deal, so there's no betrayal involved. Because you started liking somebody. Just because you force it, it doesn't make it 'love'.
Loyalty is something you should show your parents first. (Moo Chul)
When the other person says it's over. It's over. Telling someone who doesn't want you to love you, that's being clingy. (Oh Soo)
I thought I knew everything about the world after having my heart broken once. (Secretary Wang Hye Ji)
You were all I had, even if others think that it’s just an obsession, still, you were the only one I had. Company stocks? I don’t need them. The shareholders’ position or being your legal representative? I can give that all up. I embezzled company money out of resentment toward your father, but when you were running the company, I didn’t take any money. Not a single penny. I’ve raised you since I was twenty-six years old. Although my parents disowned me for being a mistress, I didn’t have my own child. I raised you! You’re my daughter! (Secretary Wang)
- You can’t see at all?
- No... I can see you’re very handsome.
You don't become trustworthy just because some time has passed. (Oh Young)
All younger sisters want that kind of brother. Warm with no anger. (Jin Sung)
It's okay to be okay. It's okay to be scared. It's okay to cry. (Oh Young)
Words are so easy. (Oh Young)
Even if you want to die, living while you are alive is life.
Yesterday I finally realized why Hee Joo chose Oh Soo over me. Even if I have to die, I can’t let go of my ego. Whether it’s for love, parents, you, or even in front of death, I can never degrade myself. But, Oh Soo is able to get rid of himself. He doesn’t have to look cool. He’s not afraid. Do you remember what I said to Hee Joo when she told me she was going to Oh Soo? "Take care. Live well. Be happy." I’m that kind of person. I can’t look foolish. Oh Soo abandons himself to keep his love, but me, in order to look good, I lose love… miss the time to get treatment. Like you said, I’m getting punished by karma. (Moo Chul)

0 comments:

Post a Comment