January 22, 2019

My Most Favorite Quotes from the Drama, Memories of the Alhambra

Edit Posted by with 6 comments
I don’t know how about others, but Memories of the Alhambra is one of the best Korean dramas for me. Love many things about it, including the quotes.

Synopsis 

Jin-woo is CEO of an investment company specializing in optical devices. After he got an email that had to do with an amazing medieval battle-related AR game in Alhambra, he traveled to Spain to meet Se-joo, the game’s creator. Still, the person is missing. There, he meets Se-joo’s sister Hee-joo. She is a hostel’s owner and a former guitarist. Both of them are entangled in an incident. That’s when the border between the AR world and the real world begins to blur.

Main Cast

· Hyun Bin as Yoo Jin-woo
· Park Shin-hye as Jung Hee-joo
· Park Hoon as Cha Hyung-seok

'Memories of the Alhambra' Quotes
Every story begins with a memory.
If I want something I take action right away.
Something magical finally happened in my life.
Money wasn’t the only magic that entered Hee-joo’s life that day.
quotes-from-memories-of-the-alhambra-drama
But like all princesses in fairy tales, she’s unaware of her status, lives in a dumb, and open the door to a wolf.
Life isn’t simple. Sometimes things don’t always go the way we want it to go.
Why do you keep tormenting me? Why do you pop up in my life? Why do you make it hard for me to hate you… - Hee-joo
To stand up for yourself, means taking responsibility for your actions. That’s what it means to be a man.
quotes-from-memories-of-the-alhambra-drama

Trust is the magic that changes the world, not the technology.
quotes-from-memories-of-the-alhambra-drama
I won't give up. I'm still waiting for him. - Hee-joo

Images credit: Original authors  

6 comments:

  1. Memories of The Alhambra is one of my favorites too and it's quotes. Daebak! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This drama is one of the best dramas out there!! I love it! Thank you

    ReplyDelete