September 7, 2020

Korean Drama Scripts in Hangul and Even More: Where to Buy

Edit Posted by with 3 comments

One thing to note before you dive into the scripts and all that below: In case you cannot open the Gmarket link to the expected script, please kindly access the link via your computer. Thank you~. 

Plus, do not mind asking me whenever you have any related trouble or questions!

A

Age of Youth 2/ Hello, My Twenties! 2 
Angel's Last Mission: Love

Arthdal Chronicles (No.1)

Arthdal Chronicles (No.2)

Arthdal Chronicles (No.3)

D

100 Days My Prince (Episode 1-8)

E

F
Familiar Wife (No.1)

G
God's Gift: 14 Days 
Grand Prince (No.2)

H
Heartstrings (Photo Comic Book)
Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth (Drama Photo Book)

I
I'll Go to You When the Weather is Nice (No.1)
I'll Go to You When the Weather is Nice (No.2)
It's Okay, That's Love

Kim Ji-young: Born 1982 (Movie Novel)

L
Life (No.1)
Life (No.2)

M
Misaeng: Incomplete Life (Drama Photo Essay)
Moonlight Drawn by Clouds (Drama Photo Essay)
Moonlight Drawn by Clouds (Drama Novel)
Ms. Hammurabi (Episode 1-7)
My Secret Terrius (No.2)

O
One Spring Night

R
Return (No.1)
Return (No.2)
Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (No.1)
Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (No.2)

S
Secret Forest (No.1)
Secret Forest (No.2)
SKY Castle (No.1)
SKY Castle (No.2)

T
That Winter, the Wind Blows
The King: Eternal Monarch (No.1)
The King: Eternal Monarch (No.2)
The King in Love (Drama Photo Essay)
The Tale of Nokdu (Comic)

W
W - 편안하고 사랑스럽고 그래. (The book was shown on the drama 'W' - English translation included)
W - Two Worlds (Drama Photo Essay)

(To be continued)

3 comments:

  1. Could you please make one for Prime Minister and I script too please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please help me to find "Mr Queen" script? I know this drama is new, but I'll wait for you to find or make the korean script. Thank you so much and I wish your blog is getting more success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please provide the script for (what's wrong with secretary Kim)

    ReplyDelete