November 11, 2021

‘Lovers of the Red Sky’ Kdrama Quotes That Make Your Heart Feel Full

Edit Posted by with No comments
lovers-of-the-red-sky-kdrama-quotes
All that happened to you was out of everyone's control. It was not your fault. So do not blame yourself for what was not your fault.
lovers-of-the-red-sky-kdrama-quotes
lovers-of-the-red-sky-kdrama-quoteslovers-of-the-red-sky-kdrama-quotes
Before you regret it, do what you want or must do with courage.
lovers-of-the-red-sky-kdrama-quoteslovers-of-the-red-sky-kdrama-quotes

Hey, is anything going to change if I am worried? And of course, I am worried. I am just trying not to think about it.
- How many stars are there?
- Around a hundred million.
- How much is a hundred million?
- A lot. Countless.
If you do not know when to be grateful, you are no better than a beast.
In a world I could not see, you were my one and only shining star.
In the world I saw, you are my one and only precious memory.
It is not a crime to be poor, so do not be ashamed.
It must have been my imagination. That boy does not want me to recognize him. So, I may not know the circumstances, but I will protect it. If that boy does not want to recognize me, he is either dead or must live as if he is dead. So I decided to live as if I do not know him.
No one can add ten thousand touches with just a single stroke. Once I gave up my greed, I could see flowers and the Moon.
- No one has ever said that to me before. People call me water demon when they see my eyes.
- To eyes this beautiful? They are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I mean it.
Nothing is free in this world.
People are not touched by a painter's skills. They are moved by the painter's sincerity blooming on the paper.
Sincerity does not come from words alone.
The people turn hostile when someone other than the eldest takes power.
There is no law that allows you to accuse a man without proof and lock him up in prison.
The thing with men is this. They are great and all, but they are all dull in the same way. They always pretend like they are an indifferent, pious scholar, then turn into little boys in my arms.
We cannot wash our feet in the same stream, and time flows forward never to turn back.
When you draw a portrait, you should start by taking your subject into your heart.
Whether it snows or rains, I will stay by your side.
You asked me to forget you. But I cannot forget you, just as how a brushstroke already drawn cannot be undone.
You said that my fate is already decided. But I shall overcome it to protect all that I cherish.
Live happily ever after. You two were destined to become one from the beginning.

Images and gifs credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment